2.4
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Update by user Feb 19

She has deframated our characters

Original review posted by user Feb 18

Now I would have been a happy camper for the 3wks my family were there, however in transition to thw last week i had booked bedore our home was ready for move in they booked over my room making my family who was settled for the little time in a kitchen room was given 2 hrs to pack and load my family as well as clean up. The front deak worker brandy is very two faced and not good for this company.

I left one bag of trash we had gathered from the room and some frozen stuff we couls not bring due to the rush and stresz of finding a new room on a sold out weekend. After finding a one nighter I still rebooked and then was called by brandy saying we trashed our room which we absolutly did not and she then aaid they found a box of used needles, I am outraged as my children were in this room and I never seen this "box". When we went to comfeont brandy about this we let her know we wanted rhe police contacted and the "box of needles" turn over to them and tested as they WERE NOT OURS. She said we could not rent there and we were 86ed from the property.

I have never met such a shady person until now. I have a family and work for the courts we are not druggies, we get up and have a normal rutien everyday and should have never been treated like this. She should be way more concerned with the fact that they werent ours and IAM A VERY PISSED OFF MAMA BEAR. MY CHILDREN PLAYED ALL OVER THIS ROOM, I CLEANED EVERYDAY INCLUDING DAY OF ARRIVAL AS THERE CLEANING WAS NOT SO WELL.

I would still return if she was no longer there. The other people are great but i am very concern. I spent over 1000 dollars here and I couldnt be more pissed and upset someone would do or say something like this, with the fact I think i clean pretty well and we did a mini sweep to make sure we didnt forget anything and I NEVER SEEN THIS SO CALLED "BOX OF USED NEEDLES" IN 3 WKS.

SHE HAD TO BE LYING. We just dont know why someone would be so bad.

Review about: Baymont Inn And Suites Room.

Reason of review: Wrongfully Accused and treated horrible.

Preferred solution: two weeks comp'ed. .

I liked: Hot tub, Breakfast.

I didn't like: Treatment and lies brandy said and her shitty customer service.

Comments

Jesus Christ, learn to spell.