Baymont Inn And Suites - Review in Hotels and Resorts category from Detroit, Michigan
Horrible filthy room at baymont inn Macon, Ga.Would have left if we hadn't been so exhausted from a 13 hr drive.
I E-mailed the general manager along with pics and received no response. This was in the beginning of june!
Cigarette ashes on the floor, long hairs on shower walls, there was no smoke detector, one of the beds was broken as well as the security lock on the door!If you like clean sleeping accommodations DON'T stay there!
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Value for money|
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..."
- "Me and my wife laid down to sleep and were woke up by bed bugs biting on us and notified staff in which they moved us from room to room..."
- "We are platinum members of Interval International. We had a deposit that we needed to use before July and a planned vacation to Nova Scotia. We used our exchange for..."
- "where is vehicles with biohazard problems sitting in your date and location the stickers are on the Windows that the stickers were pulled off by employees and there's more than..."
- "Hi my name is Erin Yarbrough. I am doing a dispute on Skyla Foster, a distributor for ItWorks. I placed an order with her on April 26 2016, for two..."
- "I can't believe how I was treated by chryslers claim department they were friendly at first and told me to take my one year old 2014 300S to the dealership..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."