Baymont Inn And Suites - Review in Hotels and Resorts category from Detroit, Michigan
Horrible filthy room at baymont inn Macon, Ga.Would have left if we hadn't been so exhausted from a 13 hr drive.
I E-mailed the general manager along with pics and received no response. This was in the beginning of june!
Cigarette ashes on the floor, long hairs on shower walls, there was no smoke detector, one of the beds was broken as well as the security lock on the door!If you like clean sleeping accommodations DON'T stay there!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Quality of Food|
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "This is a true story about how a hotel abused and threatened us with legal action and other unpleasant consequences for writing true reviews. It started when me and..."
- "Me and my wife laid down to sleep and were woke up by bed bugs biting on us and notified staff in which they moved us from room to room..."
- "My bed sheets, pillow cases, and comforters were all dirty. I called the front desk and he said that he did not have access to the laundry room. I asked..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "Hi my name is Erin Yarbrough. I am doing a dispute on Skyla Foster, a distributor for ItWorks. I placed an order with her on April 26 2016, for two..."
- "I purchased several items and when delivered they left several scratches on my hardwood floors I know they didn't do this on purpose but the customer service department in Taylor..."
- "This store is the most filthest place around, empty shelves, blocked walk ways. Rude employees, that act like people dont deserve to be in presents. Always on their phones, might..."