Lawrence, Indiana
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

First off i booked a deluxe room for my neices sweet 16.When i arrived the room was everything but.

Related: Baymont Inn And Suites Room Review from Detroit, Michigan

My pillow had makeup on it upon arrival. NEITHER one of my rooms had a sofabed in them. Nor a fridge or a microwave. my drawers had a dirty rag in one and trash in the other.When i called about my room the front desk wasnt any help this was there 1st day on job!!

The delivered a microwave and fridge at 11 pm that night.They bought up two cots for the girls so they would be on floor , but clearly as u can see from the picture it is a fire hazzard to have things blocking them in. The smell of *** woke me up to that joke of a breakfast. Ive been up since 6am. They didnt even put the drinks on ice!!!

Horrible sweet 16.Never will i deal with this hotel chain again!!!

Review about: Baymont Inn And Suites Indianapolis.

1.1
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Baymont Inn And Suites?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.