Baymont Inn And Suites - Nasty bed and sheets
My bed sheets, pillow cases, and comforters were all dirty.I called the front desk and he said that he did not have access to the laundry room.
I asked for my money back and he said that I would have to wait for the manager to come on shift tomorrow. I'm going to sleep in my truck because the bed is nasty! I also have pictures! It looks like someone had some dusty shoes on in the bed.
I also had to move rooms because I was put in an "off market" room. No one even offered to help move my belongings. Some lady was yelling because I was in the room.
The manager said that he would give me a credit of $10.I should have gotten my money back then and moved!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "WARNING –RENTER BEWARE Panther Knob Cabin Rentals in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee owned by Bobby & Susan Bates. After speaking with Susan on the phone for the first time I had..."
- "This is an update to the complaint against Panther Knob Cottage Rental, owner Susan Bates As of this date November 13, 2014 nothing has been resolved!! But this is business..."
- "Stayed at Motel 6 in Woodland Wash. 3 weekends ago because I was cleaning out and packing up my recently deceased mother. When I checked out I informed the..."
- "Here is my fiance's recent horrible experience with David's Bridal: Store: 0188 Tran#03027317 Rep Betty S. 730335 My experience with this company has not only caused me to completely lose faith in..."
- "During the last week of December 2015, we decided we had enough of the $170/month bills from Centurylink. Paid final bill in full in January after cancelling my service..."
- "I ordered a pizza, got the wrong pizza, called Pizza Hut and asked for a correct pizza. It has been 2 hours... And I haven't eaten anything but 2 wings...."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet with the "exquisite upgrade" for my mom this mother's day. The photo showed about a dozen beautiful red roses with five or six..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."