Featured Not resolved

My bed sheets, pillow cases, and comforters were all dirty.I called the front desk and he said that he did not have access to the laundry room.

I asked for my money back and he said that I would have to wait for the manager to come on shift tomorrow. I'm going to sleep in my truck because the bed is nasty! I also have pictures! It looks like someone had some dusty shoes on in the bed.

I also had to move rooms because I was put in an "off market" room. No one even offered to help move my belongings. Some lady was yelling because I was in the room.

The manager said that he would give me a credit of $10.I should have gotten my money back then and moved!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Baymont Inn And Suites and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Baymont Inn And Suites to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Baymont Inn And Suites and baymont inn and suites sanitary conditions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Baymont Inn And Suites?

Comments