Featured Not resolved

My bed sheets, pillow cases, and comforters were all dirty.I called the front desk and he said that he did not have access to the laundry room.

I asked for my money back and he said that I would have to wait for the manager to come on shift tomorrow. I'm going to sleep in my truck because the bed is nasty! I also have pictures! It looks like someone had some dusty shoes on in the bed.

I also had to move rooms because I was put in an "off market" room. No one even offered to help move my belongings. Some lady was yelling because I was in the room.

The manager said that he would give me a credit of $10.I should have gotten my money back then and moved!

Review about: Baymont Inn And Suites Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Baymont Inn And Suites?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Royal Holiday Club - Royal Holiday? No. Royally Scammed? Yes. Royal Holiday Club "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..." Read more Rome Paradise Inn Sanitary Conditions Review Rome Paradise Inn "We choose this place via booking.com. Difficult to find first of all then to find out the building was a department and on forth floor was this so called hostal..." Read more Baymont Inn And Suites - Disgusting rooms & staff Baymont Inn And Suites "The hotel is so outdated so dont believe the photos. However, the matress from the pull out bed is old & dirty!!! Photos attached! Its full of blood spots &..." Read more Baymont Inn And Suites - Paid for Room that was not Cleaned! Baymont Inn And Suites "Arrived in Albany ga Saturday 6/10/17 looking for a nice place to lodge for that day so Baymont looked nice was convience to shopping and eating... paid for room around..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Rental nightmare! American Homes 4 Rent "We have dealt with roaches immediately after moving into the house, they also sent out a crappy contractor to repair some plumbing, flooded our house, then proceeded to tell us..." Read more Bad Pella support Pella "Several years ago we purchased a Pella sliding door system and had problems with the glass and later the blinds which took several calls to Pella support to get fixed...." Read more Terry Vaughn Rv - Stay far away Terry Vaughn Rv "Bought a new 2016 Avenger FBI and paid cash for it. Turns out to be a piece of junk. Walls coming loose on the inside, leaks due to (in the..." Read more DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Bank Of America "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more