Baymont Inn And Suites - Nasty bed and sheets
My bed sheets, pillow cases, and comforters were all dirty.I called the front desk and he said that he did not have access to the laundry room.
I asked for my money back and he said that I would have to wait for the manager to come on shift tomorrow. I'm going to sleep in my truck because the bed is nasty! I also have pictures! It looks like someone had some dusty shoes on in the bed.
I also had to move rooms because I was put in an "off market" room. No one even offered to help move my belongings. Some lady was yelling because I was in the room.
The manager said that he would give me a credit of $10.I should have gotten my money back then and moved!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We are platinum members of Interval International. We had a deposit that we needed to use before July and a planned vacation to Nova Scotia. We used our exchange for..."
- "I arrived in Macon on December 14, 2011 at approximately 6pm from VA to visit my niece in the hospital. My older sister had made arrangements for me to stay..."
- "See dirt in pictures below. Air filter was matted. Furniture was broken see master bed propped up on logs. Dish washer was full of water, we cleaned..."
- "Let this video speak for itself. The lowest bidder does the work. The super was a really nice guy but he had no experience with residential building, I..."
- "...I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears".These are NOT the Royal Riviera Pears they used to sell...."
- "I ordered the same fruit cocktail tree and a three in one cherry tree. They sent them to me. They did not look like much but I planted them immediately...."
- "I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the..."
- "No, I would not order ANY pillow made with memory foam. Cut up memory foam won't be any better than intact memory foam and PROBABLY A WHOLE LOT WORSE. The..."
- "Manager herself asked for proof of my dog being my service dog. She was told i do not carry the paperwork on me but k have her registration number and..."