Featured Not resolved

I would not recommend staying at the Baymont Inn / Wyndham resort in Appleton. We didn’t realize how bad the hotel was until it was too late to book elsewhere.

To even open the door in our room you had to slam your whole body into the door over and over to open it. There was mold on the drywall in the entryway and mushrooms growing in the carpet in the hallway outside our room. The floor of the fitness room was covered in dead flies. The laundry room appeared to have recently undergone a renovation gone wrong, with drywall dust everywhere and no signs indicated this room was closed or under construction.

The blanket in our room had a “yellow” stain on it. I found another guests debit card in the parking lot and turned it in to the front desk, the front desk staff told that guest there was no card ever handed in. When I complained about the multitude of issues and the fact that this hotel is not even close to what was advertised I was told I would get a $15 refund. Yet my receipt shows I was actually charged that $15 and then refunded.

So I never even got the $15 credit. When I questioned this phony refund there was no explanation.

When I left this hotel the poor man who’s debit card went missing was filing a police report. I’ve always had great stats at other Wyndham resorts, but this hotel made me question ever leaving home again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Baymont Inn And Suites Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Hard to argue with that review, thanks. At least they allow pets - that's a pretty nice looking spider you have there ...