Baymont Inn And Suites - Housekeeping left me one shee of toilet paper and did not get the room I booked.

26 of 68 Baymont Inn And Suites reviews

Booked a King bed and showed up at three PM when I could check in and there were no King rooms clean or available.I was busted down to 2 Queens beds.

What I was really disgusted about was ( see the picture ) being left with one sheet of toilet paper. This was not funny and shows carelessness and laziness by their housekeeping. Look at the photo. How do you leave a roll of toilet paper with one sheet dangling on it?

They insulted me replying to my review on TripAdvisor saying they wanted to make it right when I was in Fargo again. I will never pass through Fargo again.

They blew their chance making it right when I showed the front desk person the photo on my cellphone three hours before I checked out and blew a second chance when I turn in the plastic door key.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Did not get the room I booked
Product or service
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
26 of 68 Baymont Inn And Suites reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 21 #1162361

Seriously? How about simply call the front desk and immediately ask for another roll of toilet paper ... Is it really that hard? Waiting until you check out to say something is only creating an unsanitary situation for yourself!

0 0 Reply

May 22 #1163038

Not surprised by the manager's or housekeeping response. Total unprofessionalism which I expected. It is your job to keep the bathroom supplied. Keep responding. You don't want to get in a *** war with me.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Baymont Inn And Suites. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Baymont Inn And Suites.
Filing a new complaint about
×