Fargo, North Dakota

Booked a King bed and showed up at three PM when I could check in and there were no King rooms clean or available.I was busted down to 2 Queens beds.

Related: Baymont Inn And Suites Hotel Facility Review from Chicago, Illinois

What I was really disgusted about was ( see the picture ) being left with one sheet of toilet paper. This was not funny and shows carelessness and laziness by their housekeeping. Look at the photo. How do you leave a roll of toilet paper with one sheet dangling on it?

They insulted me replying to my review on TripAdvisor saying they wanted to make it right when I was in Fargo again. I will never pass through Fargo again.

They blew their chance making it right when I showed the front desk person the photo on my cellphone three hours before I checked out and blew a second chance when I turn in the plastic door key.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Did not get the room I booked / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Baymont Inn And Suites?

Comments

Seriously?How about simply call the front desk and immediately ask for another roll of toilet paper ...

Is it really that hard?Waiting until you check out to say something is only creating an unsanitary situation for yourself!

to Anonymous #1163038

Not surprised by the manager's or housekeeping response.Total unprofessionalism which I expected.

It is your job to keep the bathroom supplied.

Keep responding.You don't want to get in a *** war with me.