Baymont Inn And Suites - Housekeeping left me one shee of toilet paper and did not get the room I booked.
Booked a King bed and showed up at three PM when I could check in and there were no King rooms clean or available.I was busted down to 2 Queens beds.
What I was really disgusted about was ( see the picture ) being left with one sheet of toilet paper. This was not funny and shows carelessness and laziness by their housekeeping. Look at the photo. How do you leave a roll of toilet paper with one sheet dangling on it?
They insulted me replying to my review on TripAdvisor saying they wanted to make it right when I was in Fargo again. I will never pass through Fargo again.
They blew their chance making it right when I showed the front desk person the photo on my cellphone three hours before I checked out and blew a second chance when I turn in the plastic door key.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " I visited Las Vegas from July 10-16. I was lodged this time at the Golden Nugget off Fremont Street. On this trip folks I rented a car from Budget..."
- "TLC sold me and my girl a 20,000 point platinum membership membership. the salesman told us that we could get countless vacations for $249 dollars and use our points to..."
- "thank you for the mistreating I will never ever say again..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "I was just about to take a *** out of a Ritz cream cheese cracker when I noticed something sticking out of the side of the cracker. I pulled on..."
- "Lawyer DeAnn Pladson of Fargo North Dakota illegally withheld stolen software, source code and financial information (all called Stolen Records) refusing to return the stolen records until I, Jon Tollefson,..."
- "I signed up for one year for $29.99(ish) a month, which I had to set to auto pay. Fine... but I didn't get a bill for 2 months. ..."