I booked a room in Dayton, 8110 Old Troy Pike, Huber Heights, OH 45424.This was rated a 4 star hotel according to Expedia.

Upon arrival there was a gentleman out front mumbling incoherent conversations and parked on the bench by the front door. We entered to a much needed renovated hotel that was less than what myself or anyone would consider a 4 star hotel. Our room had 2 light bulbs out in the bathroom, room was less than clean , beyond sheets and shower. The desk had a huge chunk broken off ..I think you get the picture.

I was told they had shuttle experience and looked out to see an old dodge caravan ..my guess personally owned. Again..4 star is a whole different level of experience than this. I arrived late and due to time constraints of making to my event on time I did not have time to make a fuss or find another hotel. The staff was very kind..no issues there.

However, I would never have booked in this hotel with prior knowledge.

I used points earned from Expedia and have been told they cannot reimburse because the Manager of the hotel will not issue a refund based on the stumbling, mumbling guy out front supposedly being a guest and they never acknowledged the other less than desirable issues found in the room.I have been a happy guests at other Baymont properties but will not be returning after this incident .

Review about: Baymont Inn And Suites Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Unpleasent.

Had an Experience with Baymont Inn And Suites?

Comments