1.6
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

The hotel is so outdated so dont believe the photos.However, the matress from the pull out bed is old & dirty!!!

Photos attached! Its full of blood spots & *** stains. & the comforter to one of the beds has blood stains. When we complained the 1st time after checking in, we were told maintenance would come change it out.

So we left & went about our day. We came back & the nasty matress was still there so we called front desk again. First thing they said is we cant refund you but we can move you to a different room. What makes them think we want to move to another room like this?

Nonetheless, staff called Latoya the mgr & she never called us. The front desk staff had to go back & forth with calling the room phone at least 3 times because mgmnt wouldnt call us. How unprofessional was that?! Staff ended up bringing extra sheets for us to use.

One of us had to sleep on the couch instead of the bed. (Which is why we chose this room so it could accommodate 5.) The next morning I went & spoke with JR & I asked for management & told him the room we were in. He stated she was aware. I stated we were looking to checkout & wanted a refund.

He said he would have management call me. Of course, no call after 2 hours has passed. This experience was a disaster for my sisters birthday & management nor staff the next morning were helpful.

I would never recommend this hotel to anyone.Its nasty & so are the staff!

Review about: Baymont Inn And Suites Room.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Baymont Inn And Suites?

Comments