Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

Iam requesting a full refund. We booked a room at 6am to get a few hrs of sleep after our casino run.

And we left got burger king and ate when we got back. Get ready to jump into bed and there is nasty stuff all over our bed. Black bugs and dirt or something on the comforter. The whole building smelt funny.

So i go down to the desk and tell the crazy lady at the desk. She flipped out told me she isnt giving me a refund. The room is new blah blah. So i show her pictures.

Then she says oh those are stains on the sheet there clean.. Gross. Thats okay with ur company. Nasty so then i said i want my money back so i can go sone where else.

She told me i need to the leave or she will call cops. I told her to. Im beyond mad. I never would treat a person the way ur employee treated me.

Pretty much said i was there for a quicky. Like idk who you hire but that chick is out of line.

Im beyond mad. We just want to sleep b4 we go home to our children.

Product or Service Mentioned: Baymont Inn And Suites Room.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Rude staff that did not know how to do their job, Unpleasent, Dirtyyyy.

Comments

lol... the "black bugs" are BED BUGS. I hope you left and didn't go back to that room and sleep.