Me and my wife laid down to sleep and were woke up by bed bugs biting on us and notified staff in which they moved us from room to room but in every room we checked the mattress and there were blood stains and we kept notifying staff but nothing was done other than moving us around and i have a 9 month old daughter who also got bit so now were hoping to talk to managment and hopefully get a refund but by past reviews it looks like that wont happen so i probably will be notifiying corporate asv soon as possible
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bed bugs and rude staff
- Reason of review:
- bed bugs
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Baymont Inn Accommodation
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "I am a resident at baymont inn. When i moved in i was told i could bring my grandkids out and have a bbq and swim. Today my three grandchildren..."
- "We are currently staying in the Mountainloft resort here in Gatlinburg. It is gross, and the front desk clerks have horrible customer service. I came down here with my mom..."
- "This was how i found my bed at midnight and i called and complain and i got charged 50 for some sheets then i called corporate and they said will..."
- " Well on Memorial Day 2016 I went in to purchase a full bedroom set and found out I liked I had applied online prior to visiting the Lexington VCF so..."
- "My ex much to my avail took my son for his first hair cute behind my back. When I asked where he took him he said to Sport Clips. His..."
- "Placed order 8/8/15, still no delivery as of 9/5/15. Paid with Paypal, that is the only confirmation email I have is from Paypal. Light in the Box sent..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "Extremely disappointed with Jerome's oops proof! Can not believe they way they handle their customers. I purchased a dinning table set and when you file a claim only..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."