Me and my wife laid down to sleep and were woke up by bed bugs biting on us and notified staff in which they moved us from room to room but in every room we checked the mattress and there were blood stains and we kept notifying staff but nothing was done other than moving us around and i have a 9 month old daughter who also got bit so now were hoping to talk to managment and hopefully get a refund but by past reviews it looks like that wont happen so i probably will be notifiying corporate asv soon as possible
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bed bugs and rude staff
- Reason of review:
- bed bugs
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Baymont Inn Accommodation
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "We stayed at Americas Best Value Inn during our visit to Ft. Jackson, SC for our youngest son's graduation from drill school.We have five sons and they all have been..."
- "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..."
- "Horrible experience. I rented a vacation rental called Pea Princess from Beachwalk Properties. Upon first entry if the house it smelled strongly of chemicals like bug spray which gave..."
- "My ex much to my avail took my son for his first hair cute behind my back. When I asked where he took him he said to Sport Clips. His..."
- " Well on Memorial Day 2016 I went in to purchase a full bedroom set and found out I liked I had applied online prior to visiting the Lexington VCF so..."
- "Placed order 8/8/15, still no delivery as of 9/5/15. Paid with Paypal, that is the only confirmation email I have is from Paypal. Light in the Box sent..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."