I woke up an 12:35 this morning due to being bitten by a bed bug.My nephew and I were sleep , I woke up to something biting me on my arms & legs .

When I turned on the light an 12:37 AM I notice it was a bed bug biting me so I INSTANTLY killed it , removed myself and my nephew from the bed and went into the front office to dispute the issue. I went to ask for a refund for my whole entire stay due to the fact of health violations. I had to wait until 5:33 AM to be removed from the room into another due to the fact I’m a out of Towner an all other hotels were booked .... I went back down there this afternoon to see what there going to do to solve the issue they told me they wouldn’t refund me all my money back an to have free stay for the weekend due to th fact of a sanitary issue ....

I want to be refunded all my money back not just for one night when i checked in on a Wednesday and to check out on a Sunday.As a guess I should be refunded all my money with free hotel acomidation this location is in Tampa fl near Busch gardens on university center dr .

Review about: Baymont Inn And Suites Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments