Sibley, Iowa
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

My stay at the Baymont Inn and Suites in Normal Il was a disgusting nightmare.My girls and I booked a one night stay at this hotel because we live 2 hours away and were attending an Alzheimer's awareness walk early the next morning.

My girls were beyond excited to have fun swimming and the adventure of staying at a hotel. As soon as we arrived, swimsuits were put on and we headed straight to the small indoor pool. The hotel is completely outdated, tiles in the floor missing, pealing paint, etc. I was too busy at that point to really take a close look where we'd be staying.

When we returned to our room, I noticed the shower curtain was moldy, the tub and sink were filthy, there was hairs all over the floor, and the sheets and comforter were stained. Gross. I brought our own pillows and blankets so pulled down the bed to find BUGS. I caught one, put it in a bag, and brought it to the front desk to only be laughed at.

"That's not a bed bug, we know what those look like." (That's reassuring) I wanted my money back so I could stay at one of the many other hotels in that area. Unfortunately, everything was booked due to it being a parents weekend at a near by college. I had to settle with getting another room. This room was bug free,(I thought) but dirtier than our previous.

I was stuck. 2 hours away from home with my kids and nowhere else to go at 8pm. I expressed my concerns about the cleanliness only to be treated rudely by a staff member who even offered me a Xanax to help me sleep.

I feel robbed and disgusted.I know not all hotels can be perfectly clean, but this is completely unacceptable.

Kbecker0929 wrote the review because of bad quality at Baymont Inn And Suites and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Baymont Inn And Suites to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Baymont Inn And Suites and baymont inn and suites sanitary conditions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Baymont Inn And Suites?

Comments