Lawrence, Indiana
Featured Not resolved
1.1

First off i booked a deluxe room for my neices sweet 16.When i arrived the room was everything but.

My pillow had makeup on it upon arrival. NEITHER one of my rooms had a sofabed in them. Nor a fridge or a microwave. my drawers had a dirty rag in one and trash in the other.When i called about my room the front desk wasnt any help this was there 1st day on job!!

The delivered a microwave and fridge at 11 pm that night.They bought up two cots for the girls so they would be on floor , but clearly as u can see from the picture it is a fire hazzard to have things blocking them in. The smell of *** woke me up to that joke of a breakfast. Ive been up since 6am. They didnt even put the drinks on ice!!!

Horrible sweet 16.Never will i deal with this hotel chain again!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Baymont Inn And Suites and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Baymont Inn And Suites.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Baymont Inn And Suites to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Baymont Inn And Suites?

Comments