1.4
Cleanliness
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Horrible filthy room at baymont inn Macon, Ga.Would have left if we hadn't been so exhausted from a 13 hr drive.

I E-mailed the general manager along with pics and received no response. This was in the beginning of june!

Cigarette ashes on the floor, long hairs on shower walls, there was no smoke detector, one of the beds was broken as well as the security lock on the door!If you like clean sleeping accommodations DON'T stay there!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Baymont Inn And Suites and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Baymont Inn And Suites.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Baymont Inn And Suites to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Baymont Inn And Suites?

Comments