1.4
Cleanliness
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Horrible filthy room at baymont inn Macon, Ga.Would have left if we hadn't been so exhausted from a 13 hr drive.

I E-mailed the general manager along with pics and received no response. This was in the beginning of june!

Cigarette ashes on the floor, long hairs on shower walls, there was no smoke detector, one of the beds was broken as well as the security lock on the door!If you like clean sleeping accommodations DON'T stay there!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Baymont Inn And Suites and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Baymont Inn And Suites.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Baymont Inn And Suites to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Baymont Inn And Suites?

Comments

Baymont Inn And Suites - Sanitary Conditions Review from Sibley, Iowa Baymont Inn And Suites "My stay at the Baymont Inn and Suites in Normal Il was a disgusting nightmare. My girls and I booked a one night stay at this hotel because we live..." Read more Baymont Inn And Suites - Woke up with a cockroach crawling on my face Baymont Inn And Suites "I did not have a good experience here at the Baymont Inn in San Marcos, Texas. I woke up to a bed bug crawling on my face and killed it...." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - WARNING - Top 5 Timeshare Scams - Share your thoughts feelings and dealings about your resort! Bluegreen Resorts "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..." Read more Baymont Inn And Suites - Housekeeping left me one shee of toilet paper and did not get the room I booked. Baymont Inn And Suites "Booked a King bed and showed up at three PM when I could check in and there were no King rooms clean or available. I was busted down to 2..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more