thank you for the mistreating I will never ever say again

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of baymont inn accommodation. Baymont Inn And Suites needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned baymont inn accommodation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Baymont Inn And Suites.

Had an Experience with Baymont Inn And Suites?

Comments

Baymont Inn And Suites - Room Review from Lawrence, Indiana Baymont Inn And Suites "First off i booked a deluxe room for my neices sweet 16. When i arrived the room was everything but. My pillow had makeup on it upon arrival. NEITHER one..." Read more Baymont Inn And Suites - Broken and Dirty EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE! Baymont Inn And Suites "...At first glance the room looked clean.But upon close examination we discovered totally unacceptable conditions, such as..." Read more Baymont Inn And Suites - Terrible Baymont Inn And Suites "Arrived shortly before our Bob Segar concert to find a lobby full of people who were in line waited and wait d for an hour since the Desk girl left..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - Over promise, under deliver Bluegreen Resorts " Hello all! This will be a long review but so worth it to read it especially for those staying as part of a package deal with presentations. I had..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more